FHANA Performance Show Trainer Award-Sponsored by
The Reporting form can be found here: Performance Show Trainer
AWARD APPLICATIONS ARE DUE NOVEMBER 30
Show events that the trainer, the exhibitor(s) he/she trains/coaches, as well as the horse(s) that he/she trains for performance, qualify for point submission. Amateurs, who train their own horses, and professionals, who train for themselves as well as clients, qualify for this trainer award.
Eligibility: Acceptance of competition results in contingent upon
- The trainer, and if there is an exhibitor, as well as the horse’s owner, must be current members of FHANA at the time the scores are earned. The horses(s) must be FHANA (KFPS) registered Friesians.
- The horse(s) must have been in training for a minimum of 30 consecutive days during the show year.
- Submitted show results must include at least one SHS, ADS, USDF, USEF, or EC recognized event. Recognized competitions may be from the United States and/or Canada
- Trainers must complete and submit the reporting form with all the appropriate information. Submitted points may be randomly validated.
- Trainers may include results from ten (10) classes only. Results from any class that the trainer enters, the exhibitor(s) he/she trains, enters, as well as the classes a horse(s) that he/she trains for performance and enters may be used. A show event may result in qualifying scores from more than one class.
If a class is judged by more than one official, the results must be averaged together for one award score. (Example: one cannot turn in three tests or 3 results from three different judges all from the same ride/drive/class when there were 3 officials judging, but average of those scores may be used for one score.)
Scoring:The score for each class that you participate in is made of three parts:
- Points are granted for each type of show. See the table below:
|Type of Event or Show||Show Points|
|SHS/ADS/USEF/EC Recognized Show||3|
|Non-Recognized Event or Schooling Show||2|
2. Points for your placing within the event. See the table below:
|Placing in Show Class||Placing Points|
3. Points for the total number of entrants in the show class. The point value is simply the number of entries in the class.
The total score for the show class is determined by multiplying the Show Points times the Placing Points times the Number of entries in the class.
Suppose you train a horse that competes in a USEF Regional Championship Event that the horse placed 2nd out of 8 entries in a hunt seat class. This event would be scored as follows:
|For the type of show||4pts|
|For the placing||5pts|
|For the total number of entries in the class||8pts|
|The total score would be||4 times 5 times 8 or 160pts|
The Friesian Magazine
The Friesian magazine is a quarterly publication. If you are interested in "Everything" Friesian, then you won't want to miss this opportunity to order the Friesian magazine.