FHANA Performance Inspection Trainer Award-Sponsored by
The Reporting form can be found here:Performance Inspection Trainer
AWARD APPLICATIONS ARE DUE NOVEMBER 30
Inspection events that the trainer, the exhibitor(s) he/she trains/coaches, as well as the horse(s) that he/she trains for our inspections, qualify for point submission. Amateurs, who train their own horses, and professionals, who train for themselves as well as clients, qualify for this trainer award.
Eligibility: Acceptance of competition results is contingent upon:
- The trainer, and if there is an exhibitor, as well as the horse’s owner, must be current members of FHANA at the time the scores are earned. The horses(s) must be FHANA (KFPS) registered Friesians.
- The horse(s) must have been in training for a minimum of 30 consecutive days during the inspection year.
- Submitted inspection results may only include FHANA recognized events. Recognized inspections may be from the United States and/or Canada.
- Trainers must complete and submit the reporting form with all the appropriate information. Submitted points may be randomly validated.
- Trainers may include results from ten (10) classes only. Results from any class that the trainer enters, the exhibitor(s) he/she trains, enters, as well as the classes a horse(s) that he/she trains for performance and enters may be used. An inspection event may result in qualifying scores from more than one class.
Scoring: The score for each inspection event is made of two parts:
- Points are granted for each type of inspection class. See the table below:
|Type of Inspection Class||Class Points|
|IBOP Riding or Driving||5|
|Yearling & 2 yr. olds||1|
2. Points for the horse’s placing within the event. See the table below:
|Inspection Results||Score Points|
|IBOP Score 82+/Model||5|
|IBOP Score 77-81.5/Crown||4|
|IBOP Score 73-76.5/1e/1e star||3|
The total score for an inspection class is determined by multiplying the class type points times the score points.
Example 1-Suppose the trainer participated in a class for Star and the horse scored a 3e in that class. This event would be scored as follows:
For the type of inspection class: 2pts
For the score: 1pt
The total score would be 2 times 1 or 2pts
Example 2-Suppose the trainer participated in an IBOP class and the horse scored a 79 in that class. This event would be scored as follows:
For the type of inspection class: 5pts
For the score: 4pts
The total score would be 5 times 4 or 20pts.
The Friesian Magazine
The Friesian magazine is a quarterly publication. If you are interested in "Everything" Friesian, then you won't want to miss this opportunity to order the Friesian magazine.