FHANA Performance Riding Award-Sponsored by The South Central Friesian Horse Association
The reporting form can be found here: Performance Riding Award
Eligibility: Acceptance of competition results in contingent upon:
- The rider must be a current member of FHANA at the time the scores are earned and the horse ridden must be a FHANA/KFPS registered Friesian
- Submitted show results must include at least one USEF or CE recognized event
- Riders must complete and submit the form with all the appropriate information. Submitted points may be randomly validated.
- Riders may include results for one horse from ten (10) classes only. Results from any under saddle class may be used, except Ridden Dressage. Show events may result in qualifying scores from more than one class.
- Each rider/horse combination requires a separate entry.
- Recognized competitions may be from the United State and/or Canada.
Scoring: The score for each event that you participate is made of three parts:
- Points are granted for each type of show. See the table below:
|Type of Event or Show||Show Points|
|State/Provenical/USEF/CEF Regional Championships||4|
|USEF/CEF Recognized Show||3|
|Non-Recognized Event or Schooling Show||2|
- 2. Points for your placing within the event, shown below;
|Placing in Class||Placing Points|
- 3. Points for the total number of entrants in the class. The point value is simply the number of entries in the class.
The total score for a class is determined by multiplying the Show pints times the Placing Points times the number of entries in the class.
Suppose you participate in a USEF Regional Championship Event and that you placed 2nd out of 8 entries in a hunt seat class. This event would be scored as follows:
|For the type of show||4pts|
|For the placing||5pts|
|For the total number of entries in the class||8pts|
|The total score would be||4 x 5 x 8 or 160pts|
The Friesian Magazine
The Friesian magazine is a quarterly publication. If you are interested in "Everything" Friesian, then you won't want to miss this opportunity to order the Friesian magazine.