FHANA Performance Driven Dressage Award-Sponsored by Dreams Come True Farm
The Reporting Form can be found here: Performance Driven Dressage
Eligibility: Acceptance of competition is contingent upon:
- The rider must be a current member of FHANA at the time the scores are earned and the horse driven must be a FHANA/KFPS registered Friesian
- Submitted show results must include at least one ADS, USEF, or CE recognized event
- Drivers must complete and submit the Performance Driven Dressage form with a copy of each test reported. Results may be randomly validated;
- Driver/Horse combination may include results from a maximum of ten (10) classes only-scores may only be from Driven Dressage Classes.
- Each Driver/Horse combination requires a separate entry.
- Recognized competitions may be from the United States or Canada
Scoring: The score for each event that you participate is made of three parts
- Points are granted for each type of show. See the table below:
|Type of Event or Show||Show Points|
|Combined Driving Event “CDE” dressage class (USEF, ADS, CE)||5|
|Arena Driving Trial “ADT”; Super Derby “SD” dressage class (USEF, ADS, CE)||4|
|Combined Test “CT” dressage class (USEF, ADS, CE)||3|
|Driven Dressage Test (USEF, ADS, CE)||2|
|Non-Recognized or Schooling Show Dressage Test||1|
- 2. Points for your level within the event, shown below:
|Dressage Level||Level Points|
- 3. Points for your placing within the event, shown below:
|Percentage Score||Score Points|
|70.0 and above||5|
The total score for a class is determined by multiplying the Show Points times the Level Points times the Score Points.
Suppose you participate in an ADS recognized CDE at Preliminary Level, and score 66%. This event would be scored as follows:
For the type of event 5pts, For the level shown 3pts, For the score 5pts. The total score would be 5 times 3 times 4 or 60 points (5x3x4=60)
|For the type of show||5pts|
|For the level shown||3pts|
|For the score||4pts|
|The total score||5 x 3 x 4=60|
The Friesian Magazine
The Friesian magazine is a quarterly publication. If you are interested in "Everything" Friesian, then you won't want to miss this opportunity to order the Friesian magazine.