The Board of Directors met on Tuesday Sept. 15th, 2020.
Items of Interest
- The Finance Committee proposed changes to Employee Benefits. FHANA will switch from a Simple IRA to a 401 K and will implement changes to Paid Time Off. The committee is also looking into the Health Care Policy.
- The Sports Committee has brought forth a proposal for a Horse Lifetime Achievement Award. This is still in the working phases.
- The Treasurer reported the finances for FHANA continue to trend in a positive direction.
- The Membership committee proposed to utilize the KFPS Friesian Book and distribute these to all New members starting with 2021 Memberships.
- The Membership Committee also proposed the eliminating the Magazine Subscription and Associate Membership categories and combining them into one category called “Friends of FHANA”, the cost would be $60 for one year and $80 for two years.
The Friesian Magazine
The Friesian magazine is a quarterly publication. If you are interested in "Everything" Friesian, then you won't want to miss this opportunity to order the Friesian magazine.