The FHANA Board of Directors met on Tuesday June 21, 2022. Here are the highlights of the meeting.
- The Board continues to work towards a Dashboard to display the highlights of the association as they take place.
- The Breeding Committee continues to research options for members to receive chilled semen from the Netherlands
- The association received an Employee Retention Credit from the IRS in the amount of $31,012.00. The Employee Retention Credit (ERC) is a payroll tax refund born out of the same COVID relief bill as PPP which incentivized businesses who kept employees on payroll during the pandemic.
- A webpage dedicated to the FHANA Member Council has been established. This page will house their minutes and ByLaws and Mission Statement.
- A motion to change ByLaw 13.1 was approved by the Board and will be sent out to the membership with voting to start on July 11, 2022.
- A motion to reduce the foal registration fee was tabled pending further investigation.
- A motion to reestablish the Stallion Committee was tabled pending further investigation.
The next meeting will take place July 19, 2022 at 6PM EDT.
The Friesian Magazine
The Friesian magazine is a quarterly publication. If you are interested in "Everything" Friesian, then you won't want to miss this opportunity to order the Friesian magazine.