The Board of Directors met on August 18, 2020.
Items of interest:
- The AGM Committee brought forward a motion to have the 2022 FHANA AGM at the Foxwoods Resort & Casino in Mashantucket, CT.
- Additional information will becoming regarding the 2021 AGM
- The Education Committee brought forward a motion to upgrade our ZOOM conferencing system to include Webinars. The first webinar is scheduled for Sept. 3.
- The Finance Committee brought forward a motion to adopt a Non-Member fee for those who wish to transfer a horse into their name without becoming a member. The fee for this option is $50 and they will not have any benefits other than the ability to transfer the horse into their name. This will be in effect until Dec. 2021
- The FHANA “Social Distancing” Virtual show is taking shape and the membership is supporting this event like we had hoped. The event also has several sponsors to ensure it does not cost the membership anything.
The Friesian Magazine
The Friesian magazine is a quarterly publication. If you are interested in "Everything" Friesian, then you won't want to miss this opportunity to order the Friesian magazine.