Highlights from the Board of Directors Meeting-January
- Ms. Rogala-Hobbs reported a tentative positive financial outlook for year end 2019. Obviously the accountant needs to review our information before finalized number can be presented.
- Ms. Rogala-Hobbs presented a revised budget to reflect a previously unknown change. The budget is now a balance budget for 2020 and will be available for view at the AGM.
- Dr. Palermo reported on the KFPS meeting that took place while board members were in attendance at the stallion show.
- Items included 2021 Inspection Schedule
- Future Stallion Testing in North America
- Next meeting Feb. 26th, 2020 in Lexington, KY
The Friesian Magazine
The Friesian magazine is a quarterly publication. If you are interested in "Everything" Friesian, then you won't want to miss this opportunity to order the Friesian magazine.