The FHANA Board of Directors met on Tuesday Dec. 15, 2020. Here are some highlights to the meeting.
- Mr. Smith reported we have had a great response to our 2021 Membership Drive and Thanked the committees for doing their part as this has helped our financial statement.
- The Sports Committee presented the Lifetime Achievement award and this was approved. Additional information will be released soon.
- The Board voted and approved a 2020 Horse of Distinction and reviewed the other 2020 Award winners.
- Mr. Jenkins presented a concept for a new FHANA logo. This is still in the development stages but hopes to be released in early 2021.
- Dr. Palermo updated the board on the 2020 stallion selection and this will proceed with possibly 3 candidates. A date is still to be determined.
Next meeting January 19, 2020
The Friesian Magazine
The Friesian magazine is a quarterly publication. If you are interested in "Everything" Friesian, then you won't want to miss this opportunity to order the Friesian magazine.