The FHANA Board of Directors met on June 15, 2021. Here are the highlights from the meeting.
- The inspection committee submitted a change in venue for the Washington Inspection. This inspection will now take place at the Mt. Hood Equestrian Center in Boring, OR and the site host will be Joe Michielli.
- The Finance Committee with the recommendation from the Inspection Committee recommended the following refund policy for COVID 19:
- Parameter 1– Participants are required to supply documentation from a primary care provider; this would include a positive Covid test results and must require for self quarantining during the registered inspection date. Parameter 2-A statement reflecting local public policy does not allow public gatherings due to Covid restrictions from an outbreak. Parameter 3-KFPS Judges are unable to attend an inspection site due to COVID travel restrictions.
- The Board of Directors approved to hold the 2023 FHANA AGM in the Phoenix/Scottsdale/Tempe area.
- The Sports Committee presented a change to the Chapter of the Year. This award will now recognize regional winners in 3 different regions following this map.
The Friesian Magazine
The Friesian magazine is a quarterly publication. If you are interested in "Everything" Friesian, then you won't want to miss this opportunity to order the Friesian magazine.