The FHANA Board of Directors met on Tuesday Sept. 21, 2021. Here are some highlights from the meeting.
- The Board approved of the proposed Breeding Achievement Award that was presented by the Breeding Committee.
- The Board approved of the proposed High Point Ribbon Award that was presented by the Sports and Events Committee.
- Three additional committee members were discussed and added to the respective committees.
- The Education Committee presented a Grant Proposal which is still being discussed and will be presented again in Oct.
- The 2022 FHANA Budget is taking shape and will be presented at the Oct. meeting.
The Friesian Magazine
The Friesian magazine is a quarterly publication. If you are interested in "Everything" Friesian, then you won't want to miss this opportunity to order the Friesian magazine.