The FHANA Board of Directors met on Tuesday Oct. 19, 2021. Here are some highlights from the meeting.
- The Board of Directors approved of an outline describing the duties of the Board of Directors that will be distributed to all Board Candidates. Board of Director Duties
- The Board of Directors approved an outline describing the duties of a FHANA Committee Member which will be distributed to any new committee members starting immediately and all committee members in March 2022. Committee Duties
- A new Chapter was recommended and approved. the new chapter is the Cascadia Friesian Horse Club
- Mr. Smith presented a draft of the 2022 Budget for discussion.
- Ms. Dumford reported the Editorial Committee met their goal for advertising in the Resource Book
- Ms. Thomas reported the Coloring Book is almost complete and they hope to have a finished project by the end of the year.
The Friesian Magazine
The Friesian magazine is a quarterly publication. If you are interested in "Everything" Friesian, then you won't want to miss this opportunity to order the Friesian magazine.