The FHANA Board of Directors met on Tuesday Nov. 16, 2021. Here are some highlights from the meeting.
- The Board of Directors approved of the Spring Inspection Schedule and reviewed the tentative schedule for the 2022 Fall Inspections.
- The Board approved of the 2022 FHANA Budget
- The Board approved of 2 Lifetime Achievement Horses that were presented and they will be moving to the next step in the process. See Process Here
- Mr. Tice reported that 6 horses participated in the Video Judging with all being promoted to the Studbook
- The FHANA Resource Book for new members is completed and being paid for with advertising dollars.
The next Board of Directors meeting is scheduled for Tuesday Dec. 21, 2022
The Friesian Magazine
The Friesian magazine is a quarterly publication. If you are interested in "Everything" Friesian, then you won't want to miss this opportunity to order the Friesian magazine.