The FHANA Board of Directors met on Tuesday August 16th, 2022. Here are the highlights from the meeting
- The financial recap was positive even with higher transportation and lodging expenses for the 2022 Inspections.
- The Board approved of a proposal to upgrade some features on the website. Features include Email opt out, A donation button, Auto generating foal paperwork.
- The Board discussed the foal registration fee for the registration of of foals bred from outside North America stallions. This item has been tabled and sent to the finance committee for further discussion.
- The board approved of a new stallion mentor that will be used to help guide members through the approval process.
- The Events/Sponsorship Committee presented a motion to conduct an online auction. This item has been tabled and sent back to the committee for further development.
- The board discussed several options to help incorporate the FHANA Member Council into FHANA. This options will be presented to the FMC for consideration.
The next Board of Directors meeting will be held on Tuesday September 20th, 2022
The Friesian Magazine
The Friesian magazine is a quarterly publication. If you are interested in "Everything" Friesian, then you won't want to miss this opportunity to order the Friesian magazine.