The FHANA Board of Directors meet on Tuesday April 19, 2022. Here are some of the highlights.
- Treasurer Erin Miley reported that FHANA is currently on budget for the 1st quarter of 2022 in regards to our Net Income.
- The Health Committee submitted a Grant Proposal for the New Bolton Center. This was approved by the Board and additional information will be coming soon as to what this study will cover.
- Two (2) private venue inspection locations were approved: Lorick Stables and Little River Friesians. These are taking the place of the previously scheduled New York and Florida locations.
- Mr. Tice reported that pending lawsuit has been dropped and necessary forms have been filed so this cannot be brought up again in the future.
- The Editorial Committee presented a FHANA Release form for pictures and articles and was approved by the FHANA Board.
- Various committees were firmed up with their volunteers.
The next scheduled meeting is for Tuesday May 1, 2022
The FHANA Resource Book
THE FHANA Resource Book is now available for order. This publication is good for all NEW and SEASONED members alike. Contact FHANA to obtain your copy today.