The FHANA Board of Directors meet on Tuesday April 19, 2022. Here are some of the highlights.
- Treasurer Erin Miley reported that FHANA is currently on budget for the 1st quarter of 2022 in regards to our Net Income.
- The Health Committee submitted a Grant Proposal for the New Bolton Center. This was approved by the Board and additional information will be coming soon as to what this study will cover.
- Two (2) private venue inspection locations were approved: Lorick Stables and Little River Friesians. These are taking the place of the previously scheduled New York and Florida locations.
- Mr. Tice reported that pending lawsuit has been dropped and necessary forms have been filed so this cannot be brought up again in the future.
- The Editorial Committee presented a FHANA Release form for pictures and articles and was approved by the FHANA Board.
- Various committees were firmed up with their volunteers.
The next scheduled meeting is for Tuesday May 1, 2022
The Friesian Magazine
The Friesian magazine is a quarterly publication. If you are interested in "Everything" Friesian, then you won't want to miss this opportunity to order the Friesian magazine.