The FHANA Board of Directors met on Tuesday Dec. 20, 2022. Here are some highlights from the meeting.
- The Board approved to add members to the Health Committee.
- The Board discussed and is moving forward with the Lifetime Achievement submission and the 2022 Horse of Distinction submission that were presented from the Sports Committee.
- The Board reviewed the 2023 Inspection schedule submitted by the Inspection Committee and have asked the committee and sent back for further development.
- The Board approved of the 2023 FHANA Budget. Highlights of the budget include the following fee increases. All increases are effective Jan. 1 with the exception of Membership Dues.
- 2023 Membership fees for both Full and Business will increase $10 effective March 1, 2023
- Foal Registrations- $265 for all foals
- Inspection entries- $150
- Duplicate Papers- $150
- Imports- $200
- Transfers $100
- Predicate Fees $120
- The Board approved of a new Chapter, The Oklahoma Friesian Horse Association
The next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday Jan. 24, 2022 @ 6:00PM EST
The FHANA Resource Book
THE FHANA Resource Book is now available for order. This publication is good for all NEW and SEASONED members alike. Contact FHANA to obtain your copy today.